Purpose & Overall Relevance：
- In this role you will be primarily responsible for cloud infrastructure architecture designing and management, you will be responsible for the development and design of a robust, scalable, and cloud-based platform by leveraging the modernized cloud solution, for bridging the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud. Other members of a technology team, including engineers will work with the Cloud Architect to ensure that the right technology or technologies are being built.
- Define and enforce Cloud architecture best practices that follow Ali Cloud and Azure Well-Architected principles: availability; redundancy schemes, performance, Disaster Recovery, DB ,Network ,PaaS and Interfacing Systems, etc. to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Responsible for enforcing cloud governance, architecture, operating procedures, monitoring, FinOps, Network and system standards.
- Identify potential Cloud savings, visualize, present, and tracking the savings plan by leveraging FinOps Knowledge and tools.
- Contribute on cost control and optimization by continuously reporting on Cloud Consumption using, Optimize cloud consumption and drive cost efficiency by monitoring and analyzing cloud resource usage, pricing models, and billing data.
- Translating project specific requirements into an appropriate cloud architecture and design by considering requirements from different perspectives.
- Guide and Manage programmable infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code) and utilize appropriate configuration management tools.
- Next generation of Cloud Architecture -- Continuously contribute to Cloud Automation, including Infrastructure provisioning and integration with container platform, using existing and emerging technologies.
- Responsible for managing automation around all phases of the cloud lifecycle, automating responses to failures, and increasing general efficiency of operational tasks.
- Collaborate with application technical team to define standards and guidelines to continually improve the overall infra technical design and security posture.
- Guide infrastructure engineers to build and review the new application architecture to the public cloud to support enterprise and business applications.
- Conduct continuous research on emerging cloud technologies in support of cloud infrastructure roadmap and recommend technologies that will effectively govern and increase effectiveness in costs, management and a flexible cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for management, communication and coordination of service providers and related cloud platform suppliers.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional teams to establish cloud financial governance frameworks and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related major is preferred.
- Certification(s) in administering and/or architecting cloud-based technologies is preferred. (e.g., Alibaba Cloud Certified Expert – Cloud Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator, and Azure Solutions Architect Expert.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to solve problems in a logical, methodical, and time efficient manner.
- Delivery experience on Cloud Native PaaS Service, Ali ACK, Azure App service, etc.
- Rich FinOps experience is preferred.