about the company.
Leading CDMO in biologics.
about the team.
You will lead a team of about 100 ppl, including development and manufacture.
about the job.
1. Lead ADC groups, be responsible for process development team management, project delivery and new technology development.
2. Acts as strong leader on Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) projects and platform to drive the teams to deliver on organizational priorities.
3. Provide expertise in ADC drug development including antibody selection, linker payload development, novel conjugation methods, analytical assessments and assay development.
4. Study the MOA of nonspecific uptake of ADCs to address off-target/organ toxicities and design novel ADCs to test the proposed MOA.
5. Interact and collaborate with medicinal chemistry and biology teams to implement novel ADC in specific projects.
6. Provide solutions to the demands of novel ADC technologies raised from company projects and ADC-related collaborations.
7. Provide expert opinion in evaluating ADC research platforms and preclinical licensing candidates as needed.
skills and experience required.
1. Ph.D. degree in biochemical engineering, bioengineering, biological sciences, or biochemistry with at least 6+ years or MS with 10+ years of related technical and managerial experiences in the biotech or biopharma industry.
2. Strong experience in developing ADC conjugation technology, ADC analytics, molecular biology and antibody engineering.
3. Proven record in ADC drug development and driving ADC programs from early discovery into development stage including ADC drug Developability.
4. Extensive knowledge in ADC platforms, applications and development including conjugation technologies, linkers and payloads.
5. Strong expertise in global biologics process and product development with proven track record.
6. Proven track record in building, leading and managing a large group, including personnel management, budget planning/management, resource management, etc.
7. Excellent communication skills and be bilingual for both English and Mandarin Chinese (proficient in both written and verbal aspects).