about the company.
The subsidary of a giant MNC, well-known position in the wine and spiritis industry. From the past 2 decades, it has become the leading player. Portolio covers more than 10 countries, hundreds wineries, thousands fine wines.
about the team.
This role will directly repor to the marketing director, lead a team of 2-3 people. A inclusive and diverse working atmosphere that has gathered talents with great passion.
about the job.
- Responsible for the full range products of the company;
- Based on the media communication needs of business development, formulate digital marketing goals related to brand promotion and product promotion, complete the formulation of advertising strategies and plans, improve campaign design, and manage media channel budget allocation;
- Promote the implementation of media promotion, control the key details such as content creativity and TA accuracy, and be responsible for the overall quality and effect; complete the communication and negotiation work, and check the media purchase price and purchase method;
- Continue to explore the media resources, advertising technology and delivery forms of mainstream advertising channels and vertical media channels, and explore new media growth points and innovative cooperation forms;
- Establish an effect analysis system, improve the strategy, and carry out methodological precipitation on the improvement of the delivery effect of each channel;
skills and experience required.
- more than 5 years in media placement, fully master the media placement process, familiar with the advertising products, user characteristics and data capabilities of domestic mainstream media;
- Experience in the planning and execution of the entire media launch case, accumulation and refinement of the methodology of the media strategy; must have experience in media launch with product-efficiency synergy;
- Have a strong understanding and control ability of media creativity and landing page design, have analytical insights, understand in-depth data indicators and complete project effect analysis;
- Party A’s work experience in the digital marketing or 4A company’s media position experience, with food and beverage; wine and spirits experience is preferred;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Certificate of WSET and knowledge in wine industry is preferred