about the company.
Leading CRO. Multinational company.
about the team.
Drug discovery team. Innovent and Inclusive.
about the job.
1. Design, prioritize and execute experimental strategies efficiently for the gene and cell therapy generation.
2. Set up and manage a multifunctional team focusing on the gene and cell therapy early discovery
3. Develop and enhance the gene and cell therapy platform capabilities.
4. Apply scientific knowledge and expertise to lead the gene and cell therapy early discovery programs.
5. Coordinate collaborations with internal and external collaborators.
6. Supervise, manage and support team scientists to achieve their objectives and to develop their capabilities.
7. Participate in planning the BD strategies through close collaboration with the BD teams.
8. Document scientific findings and write articles or patents.
skills and experience required.
1. Ph.D. in virology, immunology, biology or other relevant field with >5+ years working experience in oncolytic virus, gene and cell therapy related area in academic or industries. (System experience within gene and cell therapy, and/or oncolytic virus field is preferred).
2. Hands-on experience in virology, molecular and cellular biology assays.
3. Excellent track record of scientific publications of gene and cell therapy discovery, and other novel technologies.
4. A broad and integrated knowledge of gene and therapy, oncolytic virus and etc.
5. Familiar with the industry development of gene and cell therapies.
6. Good management and communication skills.
If any question, please contact with Fancy Chu 18616708362(wechat)