about the company.
Leading CRO. Multinational company.
about the team.
Drug discovery team. Innovent and Inclusive.
about the job.
1. Design, execute, and evaluate long-term and short-term strategies of RNA therapy platform.
2. Set up, maintain and manage a multifunctional team focusing on mRNA therapy.
3. Develop and enhance mRNA therapy related capabilities, establish and perform relevant biology methods based on program needs by working with internal and external collaborations.
4. Effectively resolve scientific and technical challenges related to RNA therapy including but not limited to mRNA drugs.
5. Source and manage relationships, evaluate the feasibility and effectiveness of outsource provider and collaborators.
6. Lead a scientific team to achieve the objectives and to develop the capabilities
7. Advice and develop BD strategies through close collaboration with BD team and supervisor.
8. Document scientific findings and write articles and patents.
skills and experience required.
1. Ph.D. in biology or a relevant major with 5+ years of working experience in RNA drug discovery or related researches in industrial or academic institutes. Experience in mRNA therapy focused industrial company is preferred.
2. A broad, deep and integrated knowledge of mRNA and other RNA drug discoveries, including chemical modifications, drug designs , delivery systems, in vitro and in vivo screenings, ADME/PK and toxicity studies, bioanalysis, bioinformatics for RNA agents.
3. Familiar with the discovery and development of therapeutic RNAs, especially mRNA agents.
4. Hands-on experience in cellular and molecular biology and immunology, etc.
5. A proven track record of scientific publications on mRNA or other RNA drug discoveries.
6. High motivation to embrace new technologies and tools.
7. Proven ability and experience in managing and leading high performance teams.
8. Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Chinese and English.
If any question, please contact with Fancy Chu 18616708362(wechat)