We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
In this position, you will get to:
- Lead the S/W development activities for IHS and BIS controllers and slave units.
- Set up and manage S/W development environment.
- Support both new development and maintenance on legacy products.
- Assist in writing system, product or feature requirement and design documents.
- Develop and enhance new and existing software modules.
- Development of S/W unit test plan and provide direction for developing system integration test
plan and execution.
- Work closely with offshore cross functional engineering teams.
- Work with the field to support customer product integration activities.
- Mentor and train both existing engineers & new S/W development team members as organization gets staffed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or other relevant. Minimum of 5+ years of C/C++ programming experience developing hardened S/W application.
- S/W design and maintenance for industrial based controller products is highly desirable.
- Rich experience in 32bit MCU microcontroller development, familiar with ARM system development environment and tools(IAR, Keil, etc.), independent programming, debugging, troubleshooting ability.
- Must have experience in developing highly available and reliable, fault tolerant and distributed architecture applications.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up S/W development environments including S/W release packaging, developing processes for exchanging files between developers, source code management, performing system integration after code check-ins, establishing trusted groups and access to the S/W and managing conflicts.
- Extensive knowledge of software fundamentals, software development life cycle, and configuration systems. Structured design experience with modularization, concurrency, cohesion and coupling code development principles.
- Well versed in developing S/W unit and test integration strategies.
- Familiar with various communication bus principle and driver layer design, such as UART, IIC, SPI, CAN, etc.
- Experience in building, testing and integrating multi-threaded applications is a plus.
- Experience in Functional Safety related S/W development(SIL2) is a PLUS.
- Excellent verbal, writing skills, good for English reading, writing and speaking.