We are Web3-native designers, product leaders, business architects, engineers and growth hackers. We’re recruiting exceptional talents to help craft our vision of creating life-changing opportunities and market-defining ventures with the best builders in web3.
We are seeking an experienced Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled and experienced at each stage of the UX/UI design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work in a cross-functional team and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Be involved in every aspect of creating the product playbook, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to prototyping new features
- Own the entire design stack, including: branding; designing user journeys, detailed interactions, and high-fidelity UI visuals; and working with engineers to ensure quality implementation
- Owning the design standard and creating a design system that can be efficiently applied and reused in different product areas.
- Find elegant solutions to user problems, and think critically from the user perspective
- Prototype multiple UI visual and UX concepts and then narrow them to the right solution
- Explain and debate the reasoning behind your product decisions
- Work directly with engineers, the product team, and the business team
- Contribute meaningfully to the overall product strategy and roadmap
- Have a passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging UI
- Have the ability to design whole systems, not just interface elements or static pages
- Have an appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- Have experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
- Understand when no design is the best design
- Have a strong personal design aesthetic
- Want to create elegant, calm designs that predict and exceed users’ expectations
- Understand the balance between perfect design and getting to market
- Be familiar with crypto and Web3 products (DeFi, NFTs, Gaming etc. )
- Have strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with a highly driven team