A Leading MNC is looking for a China GM for its business in China with the HMLV model.
As GM in charge of both plant operations and commercial activities, he/she must ensure the plant contributes to Business Strategy, deliver high performance and build sustainability.
1. Overseeing and directing the operations of the business providing day-to-day management of the business and ensuring compliance in all aspects.
2. Lead commercial activities: customer visits, marketing strategy, contract negotiations, etc.
3. Responsible for manufacturing, production process, industrial and operations excellence.
4. Controls operational risks, and ensure full compliance with global rules and ethical standard.
5. Effective utilization of manpower, ensuring safety targets, meet Ebidta, and OWC targets.
6. Develops the site's capability for continuous improvement of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Environment.
7. Uplifting the plant management leadership skills, focusing on competency improvement and succession planning build-up, retaining key know-how, and boosting engagement.
1. 20+ years of business and industry experience. Bachelor's or master's degree.
2. Above 5 years in operation head position from manufacturing plants with matrix organization.
3. Wide exposure to different Technologies & Engineering will be a plus.
4. Strong Leadership & management skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Business Acumen & Industrial Strategy & Financial knowledge.
6. Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency, collaboration, and trust.
7. Proficient in Mandarin and fluent in English....