about the company.
The company is an expert from the global wine and spirits community, stablished in Asia, distributing hundreds of premium craft spirits and wines. Serve the broader Asia Pacific region with its premium portfolio of independent brands. Product portfolio includes Gin, Tequila, Rum, Whiskey, Cognac, Wine, etc. Many of its clients are ranked amongst the World’s Best Bars or Asia’s 50 Best Bars. The Shanghai office is located in Jingan Temple area.
about the team.
You will be directly report to Global CEO, and lead a team of 10 people, with sales, marketing, and supporting function. A young and potential team with passion and love.
about the job.
- Develop and execute strategic and operating strategies designed to win market share and grow the business, while delivering an exceptional client experience and strong P&L performance
- restructure and develop proper strategy for China market, including distribution, channels, and team productivity
- Ensure Service and Implementation activities are run effectively and efficiently, delivering high quality output to clients
- Enhance the culture of inclusion and diversity to achieve excellent business result
- Form deep partnerships with external and internal business leaders and key functional partners to ensure synergistic collaboration.
skills and experience required.
- More than 10 years working experience in FMCG or relevant industry, with no less than 5 years general management experience
- Track record of driving success in a highly competitive markets and emerging markets
- Experience of successfully bringing new product to market and/or leading business to enter a new market would be a plus
- Native English and communicative Chinese