about our client.
Our client is a leading global provider of smart devices. Discover high quality smartphones, tablets, laptops and wearables etc.
about the job.
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
skills and experience required.
- 10 years' plus experience in IT, internet in multinational company; Oversea market experience preferred
- University degree or above major
- Good analytic skills and high knowledge level in MS office
- English fluency
- Strong project and time management skills, high ability to organize, prioritize and balance multiple projects and priorities
- Team-oriented work style and ability to work collaboratively
- Capable of working independently and self-motivated