Our client is a Fortune 500 telecom MNC.
- The Customer Experience (CX) organization will provide a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. The CX organization structure ensures that our customers benefit from dedicated management attention and from our teams’ deep understanding of local markets. CX is also responsible for ensuring strong alignment between our customer-facing sales and delivery teams in each account.
The head of ST Railway is a member of CX GCHN Enterprise Sales leadership team. This role is mainly accountable for:
- Achieve the OI and sales target of CX Enterprise in China Railway market
- Establish and expand customer base in China Railway market including both end customer and partners, serve the needs of China Railway, and pursue high satisfaction.
Main Responsibility Areas
Be responsible for overall business performance of Greater China Railway, including strategic and Key Account Planning, delivery OIT & Sales Revenues. Governance & cross function activities. More details as below:
- Market & industry consultant capacity, conduct competitive sales strategy, generate sales leads, and develop business opportunities to support comprehensive Account Planning and execution
- Drive the deal closing to build strong OIT foundation, integrate the solution with BG’s support
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the projects of China Railway.
- Support Finance to manage account receivables. Achieve the sales targets
- Maintain high customer satisfaction in China Railway market.
Position Requirements (Experience/Skills/Knowledge)
- 5+ years of sales, partner sales, pre-sales or customer service experience in China market.
- Familiar with segment know-how, industry market demand of China Railway market and have deep knowledge of telecommunications.
- Strong ability in business development and implementation
- Bachelor or above in Engineering, Science or Business related.
- Frequent travel required.
- Good Chinese and English written and verbal capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop high quality working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience in leading people directly and indirectly
- Customer focus and aggressive
- Take initiative and passionate for business work
- Mature and proactive working attitude