- Manage IoT program/portfolio and provide guidance and support to project managers to ensure high performance and productivity. Hands on to manage key IoT projects directly when needed.
- PM team management and development, continuously drive high performing culture, people oriented and result driven.
- Maintain influential communication with senior leadership team, project stakeholders, and x-functional head.
- Support business development and project team development.
- Drive the regular tracking, communication and reporting.
- Lead the project management process standardization to provide a globally aligned visibility on project delivery progress.
- Ensures qualification of project managers of the area with regard to project management and compliance with PM methods.
- Lead project reviews e.g. leadership review, status and passport meetings, etc.
- Be accountable for tracking project portfolios with regard to FTE, budget and strategy.
- Supports resource managers with regard to capacity planning. Presents current capacity planning in the area and identifies bottlenecks.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Minimum 10 years of complex project/program management experience. Must have IoT project management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience or played a critical senior level program manager or team leader role.
- Experts with deep practical know-how and experience of Agile/SAFe project/program management processes, systems and tools.
- Creative, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and influencing communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Bachelor or above, Electrical Engineering, Computer science or equivalent required.