IT Software Engineer will work closely with business unit, cloud computing platform team and Internal IT team, responsible for designing and delivering IT application-based solutions, cloud native and DevOps solutions, ensuring all resiliency, supportability, security and operational readiness requirements are met. In the meanwhile, candidate will also be responsible for driving cloud strategy, defining and delivering best practices in public cloud, participating in leading cloud computing roadmaps.
- Work with business team understanding business process and needs, enhancing applications with better-and-future-fit architecture designs. Driving application refactoring to compline with IT standards including but not limited to secured-by-design, resiliency, high-availability, cloud-native designs and etc.
- Lead application development team implementing and landing future-fit IT solutions.
- Providing customizable hosting solutions to applications, helping them quickly onboard to Unilever’s standard cloud computing platform and getting them adopted to required DevOps capabilities.
- Work with enterprise architect team defining principles and best practices within application integration domain.
- Helping simplify technical problems to business team and convert business problems into technical solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education and Working Experiences:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience with software-development/software-architecture-design/public-cloud-operating/integration-engineering using well-architected cloud frameworks, open-source tools, services, and technologies.
- Public Cloud (Azure):
- Hands-on experience leveraging public cloud (Azure, AWS, Ali cloud) provided IaaS/PaaS services to deliver hosting, monitoring, migrating, orchestrating and other common cloud-native software solutions.
- Software Development and DevOps:
- 3+ years’ experience developing software using popular programing languages like: Java, Python, NodeJS, GoLang and etc.
- Knowledge on web application development/deployment/hosting.
- Knowledge on popular DevOps tools that empowering application development and deployment lifecycle like SCM, Jenkins, ArgoCd, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience on DevOps process based on containerized hosting environment like Kubernetes.
Good to Have:
- Advanced communication skills. Ability to clearly describe and point out problems and propose proper solutions or workarounds.
- Data lake and data platform design and delivery experience.
- Knowledges in API management, API gateway. Restful and GraphQL API designs.
- Knowledges in popular integration middleware like RabbitMQ, Kafka, Azure event hubs.
- Knowledges of .