about the company.
Our client is a century-old multinational pharmaceutical company with innovation, high efficiency, gentleness, stability, fairness, good benefits, and caring for employees.
about the team.
You will report to head of new drug development, and you wiil be responsible to develop the team of medical.
about the job.
- Lead and execute medical strategy for all company’s products pre- and post-approval.
- Drive Medical Strategy in alignment with business objectives, working closely with R&D, Commercial, Market Access organizations.
- Manage and oversee functions within Medical Affairs. Medical Information, Medical Research and MSL will be assumed. Hire, lead and develop team members across the department.
- Establish relationships with Chinese stakeholders outside of company (for example, key opinion leaders, Chinese authority and insurance companies) and lead Scientific Advisory Board activities to help shape the healthcare landscape for company products.
- Provide medical expertise and input to research and development, business development and commercial efforts co-developing strategies and support for innovation.
- Represent Medical Affairs perspective related to projects and product portfolio evaluation; assist in the selection of clinical candidates and medical indications and clinical development strategy and prioritization
- Serve as China medical point of contact for potential opportunities to expand the product portfolio.
- Member of company’s Senior Leadership Team, Business Operating Committee and the Global Medical Affairs Committee
- Supervise, mentor, and/or train peers/direct reports, present industry trends or relevant therapeutic interests
- Ensure that all activities are compliant with all applicable external regulations and internal policies and procedures. Support compliance activities amongst others by providing trainings and developing SOPs.
skills and experience required.
- Clinical Medicine Background, bachelor or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Minimum 5 years of Clinical Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Medical role within the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Background in Infectious Disease is preferred
- Experience working in a global organization with the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable with Chinese authority requirements, good clinical practices and pharmaceutical clinical development
- Good leadership and team management skills