About the compnay:
移动储能与清洁能源技术的全球行业领跑者，围绕各种典型用电需求推出两大产品系列,全面覆盖家庭应急、户外旅行、专业作业等多个应用场景。业内独创的X-Stream闪电快充专利技术，可在1小时内安全快充至80%，为全球用户提供值得信赖的便携能源解决方案。We create the world’s most innovative, eco-friendly power solutions that enable you to live, dream, and explore without limits. Equipped with 1000+ employees and 40% out of them are our excellent R&D talents.
North America on-site PR:
- Role Introduction: We’re looking for world-class communication professionals to lead global PR initiatives and projects that are bold, empowering, and approachable. As part of our Public Relations Dept, you'll be working side-by-side with global communication and content professionals covering all our key markets to support key product launches, campaigns, and more.
- What You'll Work On:
- Lead global PR projects for product launches, brand campaigns, and sales promotions by creating global-level PR strategies, messaging, plans, and content.
- Create global-level media strategies to better develop top-tier media relationships.
- Create event plans and strategies to support global-level product launches and campaigns.
- Conduct research into competitor actions and industry best practices to further refine PR actions.
- Analyze all project risks and align with internal stakeholders to reduce potential impact.
- Report on key project results to clarify results and identify areas for improvement.
- Who You Are:
- Based in or can relocate to Shenzhen.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or above, with a major in communications, marketing, journalism or related fields.
- Can communicate fluently in English and Chinese.
- Possess 5-8 years of work experience in PR, ideally with at least 3 years leading global product launch communications.
- Have the ability to create and implement global PR and media strategies to be aligned across all key markets.
- Can proactively lead the planning, management, tracking, and reporting on global communication initiatives.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, and the ability to adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a passion for technology and entrepreneurship, and is interested in helping us build our corporate communications capabilities. and is interested in helping us build our corporate communications capabilities.