Foreign Real - Estate company, own high-end shopping malls in Tier 1 cities in mainland China.
- Key liaison and facilitator between the local and central portfolio resources
- Assist in developing and managing the strategic partnership with external stakeholders
- Coordinate preliminary works including but not limited to market research, retail positioning and tenant mix analysis.
- Support in establishing the framework and standards for property leasing
- Share responsibilities in budget preparation, licensing and preparation of relevant documents
- Prepare retail leasing materials and institute a leasing policies and procedure manual.
- Degree/ master’s in real estate, surveying, business, or related disciplines.
- Over 10 years hands on experience in leasing and positioning retail assets.
- In depth knowledge of Retail Industry, especially the Hong Kong and Chinese Mainland markets.
- Active listener with good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented, creative with considerable business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadline.