- Leading the world in intelligent manufacturing fields. Stable growth, great technological innovation investment.
about the team.
- Elite background culture
- Harmonious, open and business driven, work&life balance
- Attach importance to cooperation, stable team members
about the job.
- Co-work with and thus support software development teams
- Define and maintain technology roadmap for software products and align with product manager and development team
- Performs threat modeling and security design in software product development processes
- Translate secure software design principles into practical goals and action and see to their completion in an auditable way
- Act as key developer and owner of highly reusable and exceptionally reliable fundamental software components
- Work with project teams to provide software consultations to customers and other stakeholders
skills and experience required.
- 8+ years of experience in software design, development, and project management
- Capable of concept defining and conceptual thinking within given context
- Deep understanding of Secure Software Design Principles, including Economy of mechanism, Fail-safe defaults, Complete mediation, Open design, Separation of privilege, Least privilege, Least common mechanism, Psychological acceptability, Work factor, Compromise recording, etc.
- Strong experience with hands-on skills in .NET core and Java technologies
- Solid knowledge of product security / cyber security with hands-on experience in security requirements, threat modeling, secure software architecture & design, and secure software implementation
- Competent experience in systems management including Windows, Linux, virtual machines, containers and Kubernetes, and shell (PowerShell & bash/ash) scripts
- Experience in open-source technologies, e.g., Nginx, Kafka, Keycloak, PostgreSQL, swagger, etc.
- Holistic understanding of software, hardware, network, and databases which thus drives system diagnosis and problem-solving
- Good learning and communication skills of technical concepts and architectural design to top management
- English as a working language, proficient in document reading and writing, fluent in verbal communications
- ISC2 CSSLP is a significant plus
If you are interested in this company and position, and have the skills, experience, and attitude mentioned above, please apply now by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Or if you have more questions, please contact
Irvin Xing+86 15901501539 email@example.com