about the company.
this Private banking provides personal relationship management including integrated banking, investment and wealth advisory services to high net worth clients and their families around the world
about the team.
We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment.
about the job.
- Establish new private banking relationships and manage existing relationships in order to grow Assets Under Management and Revenue
- Monitor clients' portfolios on a regular basis to identify additional business opportunities and revenue growth potential
- Work closely with other departments, including Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets, to identify cross-selling opportunities and bring all of HSBC's relevant products and services to our clients
- Leverage HSBC's channels, network and brand to pursue business development activities with a focus on International Private Wealth clients
- Ensure strict compliance with internal control standards, including areas of risk, regulatory compliance and financial crime compliance
- Timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Minimize operational losses
skills and experience required.
- At least 8 years of relationship management experience, ideally in private banking, commercial banking or investment banking sectors
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong focus on client servicing
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and wealth management products
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems