about the company.
- Multinational enterprises (Fortune 500) are leading the world in intelligent manufacturing and other fields. Greater China has stable business growth and technological innovation investment.
about the team.
- Team members are from well-known MNC and head Internet companies
- Team culture is harmonious, communication style is open and direct, and work&life balance is advocated
- The team attaches importance to work innovation and teamwork, with high stab
about the job.
- Strategic planning and management of our product offering throughout the entire product life cycle
- Creation and presentation of a strategic decision-making template for our management, based on market facts, analysis results (competition, SWOT, target-market segments etc.), evaluations (KPIs, product profitability) and further information from the business plan as well as costings for the business case
- Identification of the market requirements for current and future products based on real-world scenarios and results from market analyses, supported by repeated visits and interviews of clients and non-clients
- Regular status checks and, if necessary, support for solutions with our technical development team
- Development of the product positioning, market message and selling arguments for target-market segments and communication of these to support our marketing and sales operations
- Development and communication of a company-wide go-to-market plan, guiding of collaboration with all the required go-to-market-team members and checking on realization and implementation
- Analysis and, if necessary, presentation of potential partnerships for the creation of the product
- Act as strong interface between voice of Chinese market and global organization, keep close communication and regular synchronization to global Product Management Function teams
skills and experience required.
- Academic degree in electrical engineering/automation technology or technical degree in industrial engineering or information technology
- Experience in product management, marketing, or sales
- Experience in PLC and Automation systems (incl. software, visualization technology and digital solutions is advantageous)
- Technical understanding and creativity when it comes to developing products
- Good knowledge in machinery automation market, familiar with Drives and Motion
- Good analysis skills and systematic use of professional methods and tools in product management
- Structured approach, assertiveness, and strong communication
- Basic SAP skills are desirable