European and American well-known chemical companies
- Plan, manage and coordinate R&D projects in the field of polyurethan materials while ensuring compliancy with the Sika’s Product Creation Process (PCP) and meeting project targets and schedule. Leading PCP project teams, defining and claiming work-packages, assuring Know-how transfer, coordinating it and managing stakeholder expectations would be the main responsibilities.
- Independently develop new products in the field of PUR hotmelt products for Automotive and industry applications according to customer specifications.
- Independently planning and execution of practical lab activities such as production and testing of adhesives and intermediates by respecting safety of persons, environment and equipment.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing plant to assure product quality and assess "alternative source" raw materials.
- Responsible for transferring new products/technologies to Process Engineering & Operations groups.
- Graduate in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in formulating with organic chemistry.
- PUR or epoxy based knowledge.
- Analytical, with good judgment, business sense and problem solving skills.
- Be able to communicate with written and oral Chinese and English.