The QA Automation Engineer, Embedded SW will be responsible for developing QA automation solutions for various mobile, embedded and automotive systems. He/she will work with the mobile and automotive software teams to deliver software based immersive listening experience to our customers.
- Write and execute manual and automated test plans and related test cases for identified feature sets.
- Verify features and enhancements using white and black box methodologies.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and performance bottlenecks to provide sufficient data to developers to help pinpoint problem areas in the system.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills with technical and business professionals (both local and virtual).
- Ability to balance processes and innovation. Apply enough processes to improve efficiencies and increase predictability without loss of creativity.
- Critical and abstract thinking skills, including analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated capability to comprehend system architecture and understand how they work and fail.
- Expert in common QA automation tools and software: TestRail, Jira, Confluence, Git, Pytest, Scripting languages: Python, Shell.
- Worked in at least three areas:
- Experience with Android, iOS, or other mobile application testing.
- Experience with functional API testing, data validation and mobile automation.
- Experience working with embedded Linux systems.
- Experience working with Bluetooth Audio, iOT or smart home products.
- Experience with working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Proficiency in read/written English is required. Proficiency in spoken English is nice to have.