about the company.
- This company is the market leader in providing innovative and high quality solutions for measuring electrical parameters. Its core products - current and voltage transducers - are used in a broad range of applications in drives and welding, renewable energies, UPS, power supplies, traction, high precision, conventional and green cars businesses. The strategy is to exploit the intrinsic strengths of its core business, and to develop opportunities in existing and new markets with new applications. It has production plants in Beijing (China), Geneva (Switzerland), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Tokyo (Japan). With regional sales offices near its customers’ locations, the company is able to offer a seamless service around the globe. This company has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986;
about the team.
- Drive R&D key development projects from feasibility to mass production.
- Secure resource, schedule, quality and budget according to product development process.
- Coordinate cross team, site and organization towards target
about the job.
- In close contact with key customers and Sales representative, his/her strong leadership and project management skill allows him/her to efficiently lead and manage the development of new products bringing projects to successful completion (on time, at the right cost and quality, using reliable manufacturing processes). He/she will need to define and propose project budget, respect project milestones in accordance with rules, and monitor/control during execution phase till successfully delivery expected out comes.
- Lead and manage R&D Project following process & standard
- Respect project milestones (Lead time, budget, costs) in accordance with Rules
- Lead daily communication with local R&D project team & global experts to design the right product & process
- Lead and organize meetings to involve internal stakeholders from different department to validate the product/process
- In direct contact with internal and external customers (trough TCS/Sales) and is involved in request for quotation and ongoing communications
- End to end develop new products from concept design to production starts
- Involved in the supplier selection (Audit) & ongoing daily works
skills and experience required.
- Strong knowledge of hardware product development in complex organization.
- Technical competencies (Mechanics / Electronics)
- Good knowledge in the field of high-volume mass production.is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Knowledge of Automotive Quality System ISO/TS 16949 is an asset,
- Team worker with excellent communication skills
- Able to lead his allocated development team and take decision
- Likes to work in an international (EU, US, Japan) environment and culture
- Higher technical diploma (master’s degree) or equivalent qualification in mechatronic/electronics
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 years in industry transducer, EV driving application highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience for R&D / product design / development roles
- Minimum 2 years’ R&D project management experience with global team
- Experience for International Company / Leading automobile industry company preferred