about the company.
A profound European company with more than 100 years history in the food and beverage industry. They provide their customers premium products and well-rounded services. Recently, they have expand their team here in China and looking for an operation support manager here in Shanghai.
They can offer competitive compensation including performance bonus; comprehensive medical and like insurance, including dental benefits; staff purchase discount.
about the team.
Young and passionate team, you will be directly reporting to Sales Head and communicate with marketing, training, supply chain, retail front line functions.
about the job.
- Being the liaise link with the Staff Function (Marketing, Training, Supply Chain) and Retail Front line functions
- In charge of rolling out to stores and monitoring new features and SOPs
- Coordinate and assess stock needs together with Demand Planning function and
- Monitor SGS ( Société Générale de Surveillance) performance and provide related solutions
- Oversee Mystery Shopper and Google Review performance of retail team and provide customer service training content
- Coordinate supply of seasonal items, seasonal activities and roll-out in store
- Provide regular KPI performance updates report to management team
- Prepare sales report and presentation per retail request
- Maintain a good relationship and effective communication with internal and external parties
- Monitor and maintain service quality, customer satisfaction and service-related initiatives
- Ensuring proper understanding and management of the loyalty program by retail team members and encourage VIP's enrolment. Work closely with Store Manager on customer data analysis, come up with customer-driven campaigns to achieve higher CRM KPIs
- Provide support to Marketing & CRM team with reference to CRM performance and lead acquisition
- Undertake other duties as assigned by management
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, Communication, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in F&B or retail industry in training functions or retail OPS functions.
- Proven track record to develop and implement best in class customer service in service-oriented business
- Independent, entrepreneurial with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience of MS office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese