A automobile Company
- Design and implement control software for multiple types of systems including transmission systems, steering and other mechatronic actuator systems.
- Together with the local architect support the software system architecture regarding actuator systems and motor control for projects aimed at the Chinese market.
- Develop and maintain existing tool-chain for the different platforms together with the global team.
- Develop application software using both model based design and traditional hand coded methods on existing platform and basic software.
- Review analyze customer requirements in respect to the system and translating them into system software requirements and architectural requirements.
- Create and update existing software system documentation and other related specifications / artifacts.
- Create design and update existing software using a state-of-the-art tool-chain.
- Assist and perform all necessary tests and simulations on software system level to ensure that that the software follows the derived requirements.
- Participate in software architectural activities, document and ensure that the software follows the global platform for the different projects.
- Act as the bridge for topics between the software core team at HQ in Germany and the local teams in China.
- Vehicle data analysis and vehicle model parameters tuning using state of the art calibration tools.
- Support vehicle tuning work from control software perspective.
- Fault tracing software system issues both locally and onsite at customer on demand.
- Research and review new tools, technologies and industry trends which might affect current and future products.
- M.Sc. within computer science and electrical engineering system or similar.
- Proven skills in embedded software design for mechatronics systems
- Knowledge about software design constraints like race conditions, shared resources, jitter, software decomposition and platform design etc.
- Good understanding about AUTOsar and its inner workings with RTE and ports.
- Understanding of linker scrips, map files and other embedded systems support files.
- Excellent C skills.
- Good understanding of on-chip debuggers.
- Good understanding of software APIs and how to connect them to a build server such as Jenkins.
- Experience with some kind of build sever such as Jenkins etc.
- Previous experience with requirements based engineering, and such systems like PTC or DOORS.
- More than 5 years of industry experience within the field of Mechatronic systems for automotive market.
- Extensive experience in automotive systems such as transmission tech, electric motor control, power steering or other similar field.
- Extensive experience within the branch standards and cutting edge technology regarding mechatronic systems and other related standards and documents.
- Extensive experience in the development of software for mechatonic systems.
- Good understanding of different types software architectures and it's constraints.
- Solid experience in model-based design using Matlab Simulink or similar system.
- Experience in writing and understating production level code in the software languages C.
- Experience in some kind of scripting language such as Python, Ruby or Lua.
- Good knowledge with coding standards and modeling guidelines such as MISRA-C and Simulink/Stateflow modeling style guide.
- Good knowledge about software verification methods such as unit-testing, static code check, MIL, SIL and PIL.
- Good knowledge in on-line/off-line calibration using industry standard tools and protocol such as CANape/INCA, XCP etc.
- Independent development capability with a strong sense of responsibility and drive.
- Have a systematic approach to problem solving.