- Developing a strategic view of the business in South China that provides insight into market penetration opportunities, identification of functional expansion. Lead South China business development team to achieve the sales target on testing and other service categories which can contribute to revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies and facilitate team members to drive testing service in order to achieve annual sales target.
- Accelerate the growth of sales and lead the team to drive the growth of new service and new market.
- Develop, implement and manage a key account management multi-disciplinary strategy around key accounts.
- Build strong relationship with key account stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Analyze the market trend and client feedback in order to formulate the business plan into the positive direction eventually convert into revenue.
- Work closely with operation team to develop, negotiate and win long-term profitable and sustainable business, at the meanwhile improve client satisfactions.
- Ongoing developing talents of sales organization to meet business strategy needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong leadership and extensive management skills.
- Solid selling and presentation skills as well as communication and organizational planning skills.
- Good communication technique in both speaking & written of Mandarin & English.
- Resilience and willing to work under pressure.
- Customer focused, energetic and good sense of strategic thinking.
- Self-driven and result oriented personality, willing to travel extensively.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and above.
- 10 years and above marketing and sales related experience and 5 years and above sales management experiences in TIC related industry.