Fortune 500 German-funded foreign companies
- Global key resource for concept creation in area of Bill-of-Material & Product-Master-Data
- Global coordination, development and decisions on changes of new engineering processes, methods together with customers, C- and M-areas
- Communication on-eye-level: Ability to communicate with global stakeholders to facilitate alignments and overcoming conflicts of interest
- Global supplier management of preferred suppliers in DE and interfacing with key associates
- We develop and roll out new Product Data & Product Lifecycle Management applications as part of the digital transformation of RB.
- You design, lead and coordinate the conception and implementation of Product Master Data related requirements into IT product(s) and/or IT service(s) for Bosch worldwide
- You understand the customer’s domain and business needs in order to define business requirements, assess feasibility of realization and derive IT requirements together with related product teams and experts
- You understand all interactions between components and you define limitations and requirements for the implementation.
- You collaborate and work on eye level with Customers, Architects, Business Teams, international development teams and software vendors to define proper solutions and software designs for developing & extending application either via code or configurations.
- You define, document and represent the application architecture in collaboration with customers, solution- and data-architects.
- You lead requirements/process analysis workshops and IT Product/Service development activities
- You act as interface function between Product & services Owner and Development Lead
- Communicative, team player, target-oriented, self-organized, analytical, joy of working on complex topics in complex environments
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- Analytical and solution-oriented Experience/Knowledge:
- Good understanding of PDM objects (Material, BOM, Document, Change Master) and PLM processes.
- Knowledge in IT Product Development, Software- and Systems Engineering
- Good understanding of interface standards/methods (SAP-to-SAP & SAP-to-nonSAP).
- Experienced in facilitating workshops with international customers, suppliers and stake holders across all hierarchy levels.
- Profound project management planning skills
- Knowledge in architecture design methods and frameworks (e.g. ToGAF)
- Collaboration and negotiation skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English, German language proficiency is a plus
- University degree in computer science, product engineering, similar degree or comparable/adequate professional experience in engineering with focus on IT