about the company.
- Work with Recruitment Leader to manage the development of the strategic and operational talent management plans and execute plans
- Act as key account manager, partner with business HR managers / business leaders to drive an efficient and effective recruitment processes that deliver on the talent needs.
- Conduct periodic processes, systems, and benchmark reviews to identify areas of both strength and improvement.
- Build relationships with universities, HR service providers and recruitment websites.
- Support team to identify & resolve problems
- Initiative staffing project throughout China to meet the fast-paced business needs.
- Build up a strong candidate pool and control recruitment cost to continuously improve the smooth operation of recruitment procedure and process.
- Improve and implement recruitment procedures as well as processes, including selection techniques, assessment to identify right candidates for right position.
- In conjunction with the business HR managers, be responsible for the resourcing and monitoring of internal transfer on an international/local level.
- Strictly follow the recruitment process and guarantee data accuracy
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Keep updated on new knowledges of respective business
- Liaise with other teams to share information and assist in analysis where required
- Manage, update and retain talent pipelining for strategic hiring positions
- Bachelor's degree or above from prestigious university in related professional experience.
- Ability to formulate, implement, drive and achieve business plan and targets. Ability to operate in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrable collaboration skill with the customers (business HR managers / business leaders) and team leadership skills in building, leading, and directing teams to achieve results.
- Strong planning, communication, relationship building, presentation, project management, and organization skills.
- High level of customer focus and commercial awareness.
- Excellent command of Chinese and English.
If you are interested in this company and position, and have the skills, experience, and attitude mentioned above, please apply now by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Or if you have more questions, please contact
Maggie Zhao +86 15120052027, firstname.lastname@example.org