about the company.
Leading AI pharma. Having its own pipeline. Multinational company. Flexible working time. Flat management.
about the team.
R&D department. Head of R&D is very nice and capable with background of internationaly famous university and research and management experience of leading MNC and local pharma.
about the job.
1. As a biology project leader, You will drive pre-clinical candidate (PCC) development, advancement from target concept to IND filing.
2. Function as preclinical representative within a multi-disciplinary project team, Drive the scientific achievements through internal capability or collaborative patterners.
3. Assume responsibility for study results, along with communication and presentation of such results at internal and external meetings.
4. Draft and review pre-clinical pharmacology study reports and IND/ NDA dossiers.
5. Contribute to pipeline building and project proposals generating of a diversity of therapeutic modalities.
skills and experience required.
1. Ph.D. in immunology, biology, oncology or related disciplines.
2. 2 or more years of industry experience in autoimmune disease or cancer-drug discovery with a proven ability to conduct multidisciplinary research in a competitive field.
3. Thorough understanding on biology and rich experience in leading an early-stage drug discovery program with an excellent record of achievements.
4. Expertise in the design, validation, and execution of biochemical, cellular assays with proven experience in rigorous data analysis and implementation of assay strategies to advance preclinical molecules toward the clinic.
5. Good Chinese/English communication skills.
6. Good at identifying problems, and able to creatively resolve different challenges.