A global Tier 1
1. Experiences in Auto Industry or similar (e.g.: healthcare, train, aerospace etc...) software development. Brake Control (ABS, EBS, ESC…) product expr. is a plus.
2. Preferably Master degree on Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronic Engi-neering or an alternative (Vehicle Engineering, Communication Engineering, Automation).
3. Workable English level.
4. Solid skills of C coding language.
5. Good understanding of software architecture and software development process.
6. Experience with software version control and software release is a plus.
7. Experience with software integration is a plus.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Plans and designs software modules and software test requirements and executes software test specifications.
2. Reviews customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements.
3. Contributes to program and interface architecture. Completes programming, or monitors completion of programs.
4. Ensures effective software quality testing, by completion of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
5. Coordinates and/or realizes the execution of overall software integration phases in coopera-tion with other disciplines.
6. Creates and releases software baselines.
7. Completes software documentation.
8. Contributes on regular product, electronic or software related functionality reviews....