About the client
Our client is a frontrunner in the Testing, Inspection and Certification industry. Over the past 20 years, their international experts and specialists test, assess and supply certification in private and commercial areas. They have stood for safety, independence and quality with their technical expertise. They are searching for a Strategic Planning Director to expand their business organically, or inorganically.
About the role
- Business strategy development and implementation.
- Lead the annual strategic planning process for China region.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders, which includes global HQ, senior management, M&A, sales, marketing and technical team.
- Strategic market assessment: Review and analyze client needs, competitor activity, and industry trend.
- Package solutions to be offered which includes value proposition and lead magnet (event, white paper etc)
- Lead digital transformation of marketing team, from both external and internal perspective.
- Lead product marketing team to drive content which aligns with global strategic marketing and business priorities.
About the candidate
- Minimum 10 years experience in Strategic Planning on a business level.
- Candidates with prior management consultancy experience will be favoured.
- Prior M&A experience will have an edge.
- Knowledge in finance will be advantageous.
- Open to candidates from B2B or B2C background
What you get
Our client provides an exciting platform for career growth, with an attractive package that will be commensurate with your experience....