Tax senior manager
About the client:
My client is a global life science and technology innovator with more than 3000 employee worldwide.
About the team:
The role will work closely with the regional team and report to tax director of greater china.
About the role:
- Participate in planning strategy to optimally manage taxes consistent with overall corporate tax objectives.
- Assist with the review of proposed transactions, including acquisitions, disposals and reorganizations in their formative stages and advise or propose changes to achieve the best tax results.
- Assist in simplifying and rationalizing the GC corporate structure via reorganization planning or the elimination of unnecessary legal entities.
- 10+ years of direct experience with progressive responsibility in tax and accounting.
- Mixture of professional firm and industry experience is a plus.
- Certified Public Accounting (“CPA”) or Certified Tax Agent (“CTA”) is a plus. Personal Attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently under pressure with strict time constraints.
- Strong US tax accounting skills for deferred taxes.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Chinese tax law plus good understanding of international/ US tax concepts.