about the company.
Our client is a multinational company (Fortune 500) with a long history and is a world leader in energy management, infrastructure, industrial control, and other fields. Greater China has stable business growth and investment in technological innovation.
about the team.
High team stability, multiple members graduated from school, fluent in spoken English
about the job.
- Lead new generation APF/SVG Power electronic hardware platform design according to offer requirements and company rules.
- Own/define technical solution, verification strategy and patents layout
- Responsible for system topology analysis, main power and control circuitry design, components sizing, thermal, magnetic design, reliability, DFX, trouble shooting&solving and certification etc.
- Co-work with technical team(FW,ME…) to deliver prototype development and debug. Solving critical technical issue and continuous iteration.
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor's or above in Power electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatic, Computer Science or related.
- 10+ years of experience in power electronic product(APF,SVG,Inverter,UPS…)
- Experienced in system development including topology and solution feasibility study
- Ability to define APF/SVG architecture and guide hardware team to deliver product design
- Familiar with EMC/Safety/power electronics/thermal/magnetic design
- Master Pspice, matlab/simulink, Mathcad tools for circuitry/system simulation
- Positive attitude and team player, collaborative, good communication skills, detail oriented and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written English skills and be able to express technical concepts in clear, concise terms.