about the team.
- Passionate about promoting the development of advanced medical technology in China.
about the job.
- Reporting directly to CEO, as the CTO, you would mainly serve as technological spearhead of the company.
- You would be responsible to build up a powerful R&D team, managing and overseeing the full cycle of the development of the company's products.
skills and experience required.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, preferably from a medical industry background but we also welcome candidates from high-tech/software background;
- Tracked record of successfully leading a R&D team in developing a product from scratch;
- Experience with the regulatory requirements related to medical devices (e.g. NMPA) would be a plus;
- Must be proficient in written and spoken Chinese & English - a lot of global meetings to do.