About the company.
A leading american supplier of tooling and industrial materials in the world.
About the team.
Be responsible and accountable for leading and directing regional sales (direct or indirect) and operations to achieve ongoing sales revenue growth, productivity, quality, and customer service levels.
About the job.
• Promote new product campaigns with team from top down.
• Participate in MBR review. Sales vs. financial plan review weekly, monthly.
• Collaborate with CPM's on channel strategy for region and key accounts and GKAMs on key accounts.
• Manage P&L, budgetary and Op-Ex allocation for region.
• Approve monthly team expenses.
• Forecast future industry and business in region and create monthly sales projections with high
• Create and quarterly sales quota with accuracy and monitor plan vs. actual.
• Approve hip pockets, concessions, T&D requests, and other special pricing agreements.
• Manage customer credit and consignment.
Team Development (Internal and External)
• Build an efficient sales team by recruiting and choosing the right people.
• Coach team members regarding personal development.
• Brainstorm new and creative ways to improve the selling process.
• Manage team members account coding, compensation, and sales territory.
• Manage conflict resolution.
• Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews of national and local channel partners.
• Visit key end customers or channel served customers when needed.
• Develop senior-level relationships with key customers and channel partners.
• Responsible and accountable for all business transactions through all channels.
• Manage and drive general health and functions of team and report team output to upper management.
• Create and revise regional strategy and plan based on sales output.
• Revise resource allocation within sales territory based on changes in team and channel partner
Skills and experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or similar field or equivalent work experience
required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years sales experience; strategic selling experience a plus
• In depth professional knowledge and expertise of a specialized field or multiple disciplines
• Experience with a structured sales process, professional selling skills and strategic selling
• Experience managing a Profit & Loss statement/cost control
• Experience dealing directly with customers