about the company.
The firm places great emphasis on the quality of day-to-day tasks, such as processing applications and payment transactions for its clients, which will make a difference to the client experience and ultimately help grow the business. The company is in the process of transforming the way it delivers its services to reflect the way customers expect to manage their finances, i.e. more electronically, instantly and with mobile devices first. With a young, diverse and ambitious workforce, the company
about the job.
- Assist in the Operational Risk Management Framework related activities and ensure the deliverables are in line with Group and Regional strategy and timeline.
- Connect and work with stakeholders to review and update the Risk and Control Assessments.
- Assist in the delivery of continuous monitoring activities including testing, QA and Thematic Reviews.
skills and experience required.
- University graduate.
- Possess working experience from a banking/financial institution.
- Experienced in liaising with internal/external business partners.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in conducting internal controls testing / audit engagements, ideally from a banking/financial institution.