About the client
Our client is one of the world's leading producers of sensors and sensor solutions for industrial automation. With more than 60 subsidiaries and equity investments as well as numerous agencies, our client maintains a presence around the globe. Our client has almost 10,000 employees worldwide and generated a group revenue of around EUR 2 billion in the 2022 fiscal year. Due to expansion plans for China, they are looking for a General Manager to improve its market share in the Greater China region.
About the role
- Full P&L responsibilities for the Greater China region.
- Representing the company and performing administrative work for external organizations, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Plan and oversee operations of the China division and work closely with the CEO on short- term objectives and long-term strategies.
- Lead the annual strategic planning process for China region.
- Strategic market assessment: Review and analyze client needs, competitor activity, and industry trend.
- Package solutions to be offered which includes value proposition and lead magnet (event, white paper etc)
- Lead digital transformation of marketing team, from both external and internal perspective.
About the candidate
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in a sales leadership role
- Candidate should be experienced in full P&L management
- Candidates with Industrial Automation experience will be prioritized
- Candidates from Building Materials, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering industry are welcome
- Prior experience in managing a plant would be a major PLUS
What you get
Our client provides an exciting platform for career growth, with an attractive package that will be commensurate with your experience....