about the company.
This is a global well-known company in the medical device industry.
about the job.
- Work closely with the Global Information Systems team in supporting solutions within or directly associated to the company’s applications.
- Support and troubleshoot production systems as required and with the guidance from the global team.
- Develop, deploy and test related applications following the company's System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Change control processes
- Partner with business users to integrate product data into value added services.
- Ensure application maintains compliance with Chinese regulatory requirements.
- Assist in China regulatory audit events
- Interface with IT managers, developers, and business users.
- Foster day-to-day client relationships to support on-going and future business needs.
- Support management, in helping to strategize, define and integrate future technologies.
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent degree in China or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years programming experience and end to end solution deliveries.
- Knowledge of AWS or Cloud equivalent related services such as lambda, SQS, and Glue.
- Experienced in working integrated applications with databases and writing queries against databases.
- Experienced on complex PL/SQL design, coding, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experienced on Web servers and highly secured web application deployment process.
- Proven analytical problem solving and debugging skills.