- Analyze customer’s requirement, design, implement and deploy Jaggaer solutionsto achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in applications process design and configuration.
- Prepare timely and quality client deliverables that meet or exceed team manager's and client’s expectations;
- Support company for managing resource allocation and optimization of resource utilization to ensure maximized performance of the team;
- Support company for managing important client relationships in complex environments, delivering high quality projects and results ensuring highest customer satisfaction. Take lead of the sr consultants or consultants in the delivery team;
- Prepares and leads components of presentations to clients, and facilitate moderate complex client meetings;
- Support business development and proposal by contributing to the written technical components of proposals in Jaggaer.
- Assists in the development of a determined amount of new business and/or identifies follow on work under existing engagement.
- At least 8-10 years experiences in Jaggaer implementation, specialized in Jaggaer.
- More than 5 full-cycle Jaggaer implementation or roll-out projects experience, global projects are preferred;
- Have experience in manufacturing industries, automobile relevant is preferred;
- Proactive individuals who can demonstrate that they have successfully supported project work-streams, built trust and relationships with team members and clients;
- Must be structured thinkers with core consulting and strong analytical and problem-
- solving skills;
- Most importantly candidates should be looking for a career not just another job.They must have a real commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients;
- Candidates will be required to travel and routinely work on client site;
- English is must, Mandarin Chinese will be a plus, not must;
- Bachelor degree or above.