The RM Director is the strategic advisor/value add partner to the Client, accountable for the overall client group revenues, profitability and risk acceptance (AML, CDD and Credit). The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining an end to end understanding of the client group structure and client needs and steering the client relationship through Account Planning.
- Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of local corporates clients.
- Lead and coach RMs working closely with product partners.
- Focus on a range of banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR.
- Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders.
- Lead the development and implementation of the client strategy for the designated portfolio as identified through the Account Planning process.
- Accountability for delivering financial performance objectives (revenues, costs, RoRWA, etc).
- Accountability for all other objectives for the management and development of client relationships, specifically compliance (AML, CDD) and credit risk.
- Bachelor degree in Banking or Finance preferred.
- Ideally 10+ years experience in banking or other relevant environment.
- Risk & AML certified as stipulated by Bank policy.
- Languages: English and/or local language skills as relevant to country requirements.