about the company.
- Dynamic and fast growing company with a mission to change how the world lives, eats and sustains itself.
- Founded by an elite group of FMCG experts that truly want to make a difference.
- Back by world class R&D and production, this organisation continues to bring best in class products to mark.
about the job.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans
- Plan cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Establish company policies and legal guidelines
- Build long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
skills and experience required.
- Previous working experience as Managing Director for 5 years
- Hands on experience in developing strategic and business plans
- In depth knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis