about the company.
The company is the subsidary of a listed company in the food and beverage industry. They have a wide product portfolio, strong sourcing network, stable supply chain. Mainly (exclusively) distribute dairy ingredients, bakery ingredients, imported food and meat. Plus, they have their own R&D team and warehouse here in China nation-wide.
about the team.
Will lead a team of 9 people, including 3 chef, 6 marketing function, directly report to General Manager of East of China. The Parent company have 32 subsidaries in Greater China, a group which has well-rounded talent development plan.
about the job.
- According to the strategic development goals of the enterprise, conduct research and analysis on domestic and foreign markets, and prepare an annual market development plan;
- Responsible for docking domestic and foreign suppliers of the brands represented by the company, formulating and implementing specific marketing plans and product plans, and coordinating. Assist the business department to formulate business plans and cooperate with marketing business plans;
- Regularly collect industry information, track domestic and foreign industry dynamics, understand market information and changes, competitor status, etc., Organize, analyze and file all kinds of information;
- Unified planning and organization of public brand promotion and annual activities, expanding media partnerships, through various public relations activities and image. Spread and increase the exposure of enterprises to the market;
- Organize and participate in industry conferences, connect with various business cooperation, formulate conference planning, arrangement, on-site exhibition and execution, etc.;
- Responsible for the promotion and brand maintenance of the company's website, official account, LinkedIn and other platform accounts;
- Responsible for the production of company posters, promotional pictures, PPT, and editing and updating of company promotional videos;
- Formulate annual, quarterly and monthly cost budgets for product promotion;
- Responsible for guiding management and supervising the business work of the team members in this department, and providing product and market training and guidance to relevant departmentsguide;
- Complete other related tasks assigned by superior leaders.
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor degree or above, with background in imported food, dairy products, baking ingredients, fruit products, beef and mutton priority;
- Five years of working experience in marketing and related management, experience in key account management is preferred;
- Possess professional market knowledge and proficiency in relevant marketing and marketing methods;
- Good aesthetic ability and excellent writing skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Proficiency in using office software (PPT/Word, etc.) picture editing software and video editing software;
- Good team player and proactive attitude, forward thinking