- Design and develop Backend platform/micro-service for different digital products.(Nest.js)
- Design and develop API such as Restful API, GraphQL and other EDI.
- Be responsible for maintaining the stability of the Backend platform/micro-service.
- Analyze logs in order to continuously improve our Backend platform/micro-service.
- Develop new front-end pages for web applications by using Vue.
- Code reviews the front-end coding written by an external vendor.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Familiar with node JS or other back-end language development experience, with front-end engineering, modular and component development is preferred.
- At least 3 years of using bootstrap, Vue, Taro and other technologies, including HTML / HTML5 / XHTML / XML / CSS.
- Proficient in Typescript object-oriented programming, familiar with MVC development mode.
- Familiar with Nest.js framework.
- Familiar with Restful API, GraphQL and other EDI.
- Understanding of serverless architectures.
- Have good code programming habits, strict logical thinking, and strong ability of data analysis and problem troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, test scripting, and testing tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Familiar with China's E-commerce ecosystem.
- Good English reading and writing.