about the company.
Logistic supply chain management service provider, provides international freight forward, warehouse and logistics services
about the team.
Manage al key account team with the responsibility to bring our client’s cargo from the door of the factory to the customer’s final destination, with a strong focus on possible improvements and innovation.
about the job.
- Provide customer-oriented service at all time, thinking for the client.
- Facilitate the provision of solution management, account management and enhancement of supply chain that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations
- Manage customer issue escalations and lead the initiative to develop prevention and resolution for key customers. Establish corrective actions to mitigate problems based on root cause analysis
- Focus is not only on executing day to day operations, but also on playing a strategic role.
- Working closely with the teams to improve service quality and identify new opportunities to drive operational excellence.
- Drive through operations team and be responsible for the preparation and delivering of regular business reports and reviews with customers and other stakeholders. This includes maintaining and improving the SOP’s, developing and monitoring supply chain KPI’s, leading collaborative planning
- Utilize available data through intelligent analytics and initiate new supply chain solutions / optimizations.
- Responsible for the success of continuous contract renewal with key customers.
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Above 10 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics enterprise, especially with 3-5 years relevant working experience in Account Management/ 4PL Solutions
- Experienced professional who wants to drive change management / improvement programs, collaborate cross-functionally and has a passion for exploring progressive solutions for key accounts.
- Previous experience working in and with multicultural and global teams.
- Enthusiastic leader, with the drive to create the best team outcome.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening, and presentation) skills required in both Chinese and English (German is an advantage)
- Good motivator and facilitator to ensure that set targets are achieved
- Ability to gain credibility and trust internally and with customers.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking.
- Strong data analytic capabilities
- Team player with ability to form, lead, and motivate a team.