Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for managing assigned projects by leading the progress including organizing virtual team, walking through implementations, resolving obstacles and close looping the project life cycle till BAU.
- Set up and execution of business optimization plan under proper priority and that based on quantified business impact and drive for maximized improvement outcome.
- Document, analyze the business requirements of internal and external stakeholders based on user experiences.
- Conduct business research, ROI calculation, cost estimates and monitoring the project progress against the projected benchmark.
- Promote the continuous and iterative development of service product requirements through communication and cooperation with relevant operation team, service team and R&D.
- Manage effective communications and coordination among stakeholders with flexibility.
- 2+ years of experience in dedicated service project or operation management role.
- Good analytical skills and logical thinking, attention to details.
- Experience in leading and completing large-scale customer service system projects and familiarity with overall project solutions.
- Strong initiative and result orientation.
- Ability to work independently under limited resources and to initiate clear courses of actions.
- Demonstrated communication skills and capabilities and collaboration on teams.
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written.
- PMP, 6 Sigma certificate or experience is preferred.