Positions & Titles: RnD Senior Engineer – Software Architecture
Location: Kangqiao, Pudong district, Shanghai.
Our Client is a leading supplier of industrial and collaborative robots, software and application solutions. We’re at home in 53 countries and have installed more than 500,000 robots, supported by the broadest service network and offering in the industry.
Robotics RnD China is looking for a talented Software Engineer, who will be software developer and software architecture in the Scrum team be responsible for building next generation sensor-based Application and HMI for industrial and collaborative robots. We are following scaled agile framework (SAFe) process, our engineers are encouraged to contribute to new ideas and improve our software through iterations by developing MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and MMP (Minimum Marketable Product). Our stakeholders mainly locate in China, Sweden, Germany, India, and US.
- Conduct and coordinate complex analyses and develop recommendations based on sound technology/engineering practices and business considerations.
- Communicate with stakeholders to define, analyze, and break down requirements and implement user stories following SAFe and DevOps process.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Contribute to architecture and common framework for all related application software
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Develop high-level product specifications and share knowledge cross organization
- Ensuring good view on the technology trend that impacts new product development and maintaining product and technology in a leading position
- Ability to do multi-task and manage multiple assignment in a fast-paced environment
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Master degree or above in computer science, automation or related degree, equivalent professional experience
- Above 6+ years’ software development experience in industrial application software
- Proficient with C++/C#, JS, HTML, Java or Object-C, python etc.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Good sense of user experience, software quality and performance.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM/SAFe software development process, experience as product owner is a plus
- Practical experience with vision and AI is a plus
- Experience/knowledge in robot is a plus