about the company.
an adhesive expert who leads the global construction, consumption and industrial market
about the team.
about the job.
- Manage key accounts to implement sales activity to meet personal budget by assessing customer needs, suggesting appropriate products and services, concluding sales orders.
- Define and coordinate the overall strategy at assigned accounts, focus on growing business in his/her own territory, actively seek out new business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Negotiate price and contracts with key responsible customers, set up close relationship with key decision maker in key customer
- Prepare and submit reports as well as update target list in a timely manner.
- Effectively present company brand to customer, association in relative seminar & events
- Provide forecast customer demand, valuable information to production planner and R&D team
- Help to resolve customer complaints and claims
- New distributor development dedicated for contract manufacture customer/ODM/OEM.
- Sales channel management to increase sales revenue and new business.
- Voc collection and un-meet needs initiative from customer.
- Follow up Company HSEQ policy and procedure
- Timely report out if have any concerns about HSEQ
skills and experience required.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above in chemistry
- Working Experience:
- Over 5 year experience in adhesive industry;
- Great experiences of consumer electronics industry, familiar with handheld device product design, manufacture process, dispenser relatives.
- Language: Good command of English in both oral and written
- Open and goal-oriented and good interpersonal skills
Contact: Jie Jiang