about the company.
Our client is a French famous multinational retailer of personal care and beauty products.
This role will be responsible for leading all technical implements works related to OMS IMS and retail EC shopping flow, CRM related. The main scope would include but not limited to: detail desgin of solution, architecture design of solution, daily development management, inssues/bugs tracking and fix and other technical related activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mentor and lead team developers to drive the merge for HK and China EC product development.
- Leads the design and development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
- Independently identifies, defines, directs, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, first-time issues in his or her area (s) of expertise.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing fora small-to mid-scale systems.
- Ensures the effective performance of assigned product (s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
- Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains
- Provides leadership to the squad/work team, delivering a vision for work requirements for the quarter.
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related.
- At least 8 years of experience working in EC product development either top internet companies or retail companies.
- Working experience in retail industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge about agile development technology and methodology
- Strong leadership and proven team-leading skills.
- Strong cross-functionally collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge about J2EE, Spring series, Spring Cloud, Micro-Services.
- Have sense of BigData, AI, Knowledge Graph project.
- Full stack background is preferred.