- Responsible for all heat conduction CAE analysis work, support projects communication and develop work from RFQ to SOP.
- Keep close contact with internal and external customer to achieve new project target on timing.
- With a mindset of package solution to convince customer.
- Promote Sika technology at customers and maintain a good relationship with customer engineering team.
- Other work assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in thermal and power engineering, mechanical engineering or related majors.
- More than 2 years of relevant simulation experience in the field of heat conduction.
- Successfully lunch real business case in Automotive/Industry field.
- Proficient in the use of Fluent, Star ccm+ and other software and various office software.
- Familiar with the basic principles of thermal energy and power engineering, heat conduction, heat convection, heat radiation and flow field.
- Able to locate the cause of the problem and propose solutions according to the customer's test results.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- Fluent English reading and writing skills.
- Able and willing for business travel.
- Be able to work under pressure and independently.