We value your privacy protection and personal information security. We will comply with the requirements of laws and regulations and the industry’ mature security standards and will take security measures accordingly. This Policy describes the rules on personal information collected by Randstad’s products or services. It should be noted that Randstad is a subsidiary of Randstad Group in China. In particular, this Policy does not apply to personal information collected from you by other third parties. The Policy is applicable to and aimed at the data privacy protection of the personal identity of the employees, clients, candidates, suppliers, partners and other identifiable natural persons (collectively referred to as "data subjects") collected by Randstad and it serves as our common data privacy commitment.
This Policy contains the following sections:
- Privacy data protection principles
- How we collect and use your personal information
- Marketing communications
- How we share, transfer and disclose personal information to third parties
- Storage and processing of personal data
- Data security: how we protect your personal information
- Your rights: how to access, correct and delete your personal data
- Modification and updates to this Policy
- Contact us
1.Privacy data protection principles
Randstad recognizes the importance of the privacy of data subjects, especially the privacy of sensitive data. The nature of Randstad’s business determines that we must collect and process this type of personal information. We have the responsibility and obligation to protect it. In order to provide guidance for data subjects' data privacy protection work, Randstad has formulated data privacy protection principles, as follows:
- Process fairly and lawfully
- Process for limited purposes and in appropriate ways
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose
- Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose
- Process in line with Data Subjects’ rights
Shall not be transferred to a person or organization located in a country that lacks adequate protection. Each of these principles is described in more details in the following sections.
2. How we collect and use your personal information
Under different circumstances, Randstad collects personal information from different data subjects by means of the data subject's initiative to fill in and submit, click to confirm online, sign various contracts, automate information collection, and obtaining legally from third parties. We follow the principles of lawfulness, fairness and necessity and seek the consent of the data subject. We do not collect personal information that is not related to the business.
Randstad will use personal information in accordance with the same purposes and methods that the data subject initially agreed with us to collect personal information. If our use of personal information is inconsistent with the method or purpose agreed by the original data subject, we will re-seek the data subject’s authorization and consent.
The personal information of Randstad employees, customers, candidates, suppliers, and partners is collected through the following methods when necessary:
How we collect
and use your personal information
（1）Email and message push
When you use our services, we will push the content that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to displaying personalized promotional information to you through the system, sending you product and service information, or sharing information with partners with your consent so that they can send you information about their products and services. If you do not wish to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function.
（2）Services related announcements
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
4.How we share, transfer and disclose personal information to third parties
We will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and will only share personal information necessary to provide services, as follows:
- Obtain the clear consent or authorization of the data subjects;
- Per the Administrative or justice authorities request according to the laws or needs to solve litigation or argues.
- Share with Randstad’s clients, recommend suitable positions for candidates, or customize career plans;
- Share with suppliers and partners so that they can provide Randstad with various systems, hardware, and compliance services.
With the explicit consent of the data subject, the transfer of personal information occurs in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy liquidation, etc. We require the transferee to be bound by this Policy, otherwise we will re-seek the data subject’s authorization.
We will only choose to disclose personal information under the premise that the data subject actively chooses to disclose, according to the requirements of laws and regulations, compulsory administrative law enforcement and judicial requirements.
In principle, we will use your shared, transferred or disclosed personal information within the scope of your authorization only after we seek your consent or authorization, except for the following special circumstances:
- Related to personal information controllers fulfilling their obligations under laws and regulations;
- Directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- The personal information controller has sufficient evidence to show that the personal information subject has subjective malice or abuse of rights;
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals, while it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- Responding to the request of the personal information subject will cause serious damage to the legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals or organizations;
- Involving trade secrets.
5. Storage and processing of personal data
The personal information we collect is stored on the servers of Randstad and its affiliated companies. You agree that the information and data may be transmitted to your country, region or outside the territory where Randstad collects the information and data, and be accessed, stored and displayed outside the territory.
If we terminate the services or operation, we will make an announcement at least thirty days in advance. We will delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of the service or operation.
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary for processing purposes.
6.Data security: how we protect your personal information
（1）We use security protection measures to protect the personal information you provide and prevent the data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information and try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us.
（2）We have obtained the following certification: ISO9002
（3）Our data security capabilities: including but not limited to SSL, information encryption storage, data center access control. The company's internal network is protected by a security firewall. Access to any internal network, including dial-up access, email and Internet access, is restricted to authorized users. Computer accounts are password protected and regularly reviewed to ensure that they are used. VPN and verification code are used for email login.
（4）We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected.
(5) Use of cookie and network beacon: in order to make your access experience easier, when you visit the website related to the platform or use the services provided by the platform, we may provide you with personalized user experience and services through cookie, flash cookie, or other local storage (collectively referred to as "cookie") provided by your browser or associated application.
Please understand that some of our services can only be implemented by using "cookie". If your browser or browser add-on service allows, you can modify the acceptance of cookies or rejected cookies, but this action may affect your safe access to the relevant website of the platform and use the services provided by the platform.
Web pages often contain some electronic images (known as "single pixel" GIF files or "web pages") We will collect information about your browsing activities through network beacon, such as the address of the page you visited, the address of the reference page you visited previously, the time you stay on the page, your browsing environment and display settings, etc.
（6）Despite the above security measures, due to the limitation of technology and various possible malicious behaviors, the Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and e-mail, instant messaging, and communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send your personal information in this way, only provide it to others when necessary, and take responsibility for the consequences of this behavior. Please use complex password when sending information to help us ensure the security of your account. We remind you that the content and information (such as photos) provided, uploaded or published by us when using our service may disclose your sensitive personal information. Please consider carefully whether you are using our service to disclose it. In addition, please keep your account and password information properly. It is recommended to backup to other servers, encrypt user passwords and other security measures to ensure that your information is not lost, abused and altered.
（7）In case of any unfortunate personal information security incident, we will timely inform you the following information according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions that you can prevent and reduce the risk on your own, and the remedial measures for you. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account and password, please contact customer service immediately to take corresponding measures.
7.Your rights: how to access, correct and delete your personal data
We usually allow individuals to access and view their personal information, confirm the integrity of their information, and allow them to update their personal information. But the following cases are not allowed: the cost of providing access is too high, legal and security reasons, harm the privacy of others and etc.
Data subjects can usually request deletion of their personal information under the following circumstances: our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations; we have collected your personal information without asking for your consent; we violate your authorization to process your personal information; we terminate the services and etc.
8.Modification and updates to this Policy
- There has been a major change in our service model. For example, the purpose, type and usage of personal information;
- We have made significant changes in ownership structure, organizational structure and etc. For example, ownership change due to business adjustment, bankruptcy and merger and acquisition, etc.
- The main objects of sharing, transfer or public disclosure of personal information have changed;
- Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information processing and the way you exercise it;
- The responsible department, contact information and complaint channels for processing the personal information have changed;
- The personal information security impact evaluation report shows how high the risk is.
9. Contact us
Please read this Policy carefully and make sure you understand our rules on processing your personal information. When you read the Policy, you can contact our customer service if you have any questions. If you do not agree to any terms in the agreement, you should stop accessing the official website platform and related systems of Randstad immediately.